In recent years, the Soil Material Cycling and Pollution Remediation Research Group has (1) studied stabilization/solidification technology on heavy metal polluted soil and manufactured several remediation materials for heavy metal stabilization; (2) proposed the ecological remediation of heavy metal contaminated soil by using hyperaccumulator plants and rhizosphere microbes and explored the tolerance and remediation mechanism; (3) analyzed the microbial mechanism of carbon and nitrogen transformation in upland soil using stable isotope labeling technique; (4) investigated the molecular mechanism of toxic effect induced by chemical pollutants by using multi-spectroscopy, molecular docking and enzyme activity analysis.
Head of research group: Luyi Zou, Associate Professor
Staff: Yue Teng, Associate Professor
Hongyan Yu, Associate Professor
Main research area:
1. Stabilization/solidification technology on heavy metal polluted soil
2. Remediation of contaminated soil by using hyperaccumulator plants and rhizosphere microbes
3. Soil carbon and nitrogen cycle in agro-ecosystem
4. Environmental molecular toxicology
1. The study of tolerance and restore mechanism of microbes that inoculated into Rumex Acetosa to extract Cu, Zn in soil. National Natural Science Foundation of China (21307043). 2014.1-2016.12
2. Conversion mechanism of exogenous carbohydrates in soil aggregate (National Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province)(2010-2012)
3. Experimental study on water carbon and nitrogen management in farmland ecosystem (973 program)( 2012-2016)
4. Conversion process and stabilization mechanism of exogenous carbohydrates in soil (NSFC)(2011-2013)
5. Lignin degradation and accumulation in soil (Knowledge Innovation Project of ISSAS)(2012-2014)
6. Effects of atmospheric CO2 concentration on soil carbon storage and cadmium migration and transformation (Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities)(2015-2018)
7. Technology integration and demonstration of sustainable high yield and high efficiency of strawberry in greenhouse (Primary Research & Developement Plan of Jiangsu Province)(2018-2021)
8. The tolerance and restore mechanism of microbes that inoculated into Solanum Nigrum to restore the soil contaminated by Cd. China Postdoctoral Science Fund (2016M590411). 2016.5-2018.5
9. Study on the tolerance mechanism of Solanum Nigrum in microbial augmentation. Jiangsu Province Postdoctoral Science Fund (1601230C). 2016.9-2018.9
1. Yue Teng, Xianzheng Du, Tao Wang, Chenyu Mi, Hongyan Yu, Luyi Zou*, “Isolation of a fungus Pencicillium sp. with zinc tolerance and its mechanism of resistance”, Archives of Microbiology, 2018, 200: 1-11.
2. Yue Teng, Rutao Liu*, “Insights into potentially toxic effects of 4-aminoantipyrine on the antioxidant enzyme copper-zinc superoxide dismutase”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2013, 262: 318-324.
3. Zhenxing Huang, Ming Huang, Chenyu Mi, Tao Wang, Dong Chen, Yue Yeng*. “Molecu